Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
GROVE Catalog Number: GRL8323054.00
GROVE Model Number: GRL-WBMQ832-25-R-140
Description: 800 Series WASHGUARD Cast-Iron Right Angle Gear Reducer
Output Shaft CONFIG: RIGHT
Ask A Question
GROVE GEAR 800 SERIES WBMQ Cast-Iron Washguard Gear Reducers are designed and built to withstand the rigors of high pressure washdown environments in food service and other wet or humid conditions. A white, food-grade epoxy finish provides superior durability in wet environments and resists caustic cleaning solutions.
- Vent free design – The Enviro-Seal operates in any mounting position and is standard in all stock WASHGUARD reducers to create a "Sealed For Life" design. There's no need to install a vent.
- Food-Grade Synthetic Oil Mobil Glygoyle PAG 460 meets USDA Class H1 standards while providing superior mechanical/thermal performance and extended life.
- O-ring seals on input and output covers eliminate gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Viton® double-lip seals and Viton® double-lip seals are up to five times more durable than nitrile seals and provide superior resistance to chemical corrosion in severe applications.
- 303 stainless steel output shaft is corrosion resistant for long life and ease of servicing.
- Stainless steel assembly hardware resists corrosion from moisture and chemicals.
- O-ring on input flange provides a positive seal against moisture intrusion.
|Output Torque (lb.-in.)
|Overhung Load (lbs.)
|Worm – Right Angle
|Center Distance (in)
|Output Shaft Assembly
|R (Right Hand)
|Bore Size (in)