The Hitachi SJ300 inverter is an advanced flux vector inverter, energy saving frequency drive. There are some stock of the SJ300 still available, contact us to find out.
The SJ300 range has become obsolete and is being replaced by the SJ700 series drives!
- Powerful Operation with Advanced Sensorless Vector Control
- High starting torque of 200%
- Rotational fluctuation at low speed has been drastically reduced to enhance process stability and precision
- High torque of 150% at 0Hz domain with a smaller motor by one frame size
- High torque multi-motor operation
- On-line/off-line auto-tuning
- Versatile Functions Encompass More Applications
- Intelligent input/output terminal system
- Analog output terminals in addition to the pulse output monitor
FREE SHIPPING on the SJ300 Series AC Drives (ground service using our choice of carrier, within the contiguous United States only)
Hitachi Industrial SJ300 Series Catalog Number:
Hitachi no longer considers this series to be core product.
Please Call for replacement assistance 800-985-6929
Height: 27.56 in
Width: 18.90 in
Depth: 9.84 in
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Hitachi AC Drive Sales, Hitachi AC Drives, Hitachi Drives, Hitachi, Hitachi VFD’s