Hitachi L3T2030X 30.0 HP 230 V
Hitachi industrial inverters engineered drive panels include NEMA 3R and NEMA 12 rated inverter panels which have a capacity ranging from 5 hp to 600 hp. The Hitachi inverters pre-engineered drive panels provide a variety of options to meet the specific requirements of your industrial applications.
The base model of Hitachi industrial inverters engineered drive panels includes following features, with a variety of additional user specified options available:
- Defined model configurations include popular features
- Broad selection of available pre-engineered options
- Custom mods also available
- Quick deliveries
- Ratings from 5 hp to 600 hp
- Back panel
- Exhaust fan with NEMA 3R hood
- NEMA 3R intake with filter
- Power supply to run the fan with input 3 amp breaker
- Line reactor, input, 3-phase
- Wire channel & system, pre-wired
- Terminals to hook up input/output power & control signals
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Pre-Engineered Panels Do Not Receive Free Shipping
Ask for free shipping when you purchase your Matched AC Drive and Motor or Gearmotor Here ! 800-985-6929
CONSIDERATIONS FOR USE WHEN SELECTING, INSTALLING, AND OPERATING AC DRIVE PANELS
1) Use Separate Conduit for input and output power control wiring when installing a Hitachi L3T2030X Variable Frequency Drive Panel.
2) When selecting the enclosure for a Hitachi L3T2030X Pre-engineered Drive Panel, consider the Ambient Temperature.
Should the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel include an air conditioner?
Should a winter space heater be included within the Hitachi L3T2030X VFD Panel?
3) Adequate Ventilation and or an external heat sink could be a possibility for the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Package. Will the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel be used indoors or outdoors?
4) The manufacturer of the VFD within the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel should specify Elevation restrictions.
5) The AC Motor FLA should be determined when selecting the variable frequency drive within the Hitachi L3T2030X Packaged Drive Panel.
6) The Communication requirements should be determined when selecting the appropriate Hitachi L3T2030X VFD to be utilized within the Hitachi L3T2030X Pre-engineered AC Drive Panel.
7) Will the application require Open Loop or Closed Loop Control from the Hitachi L3T2030X Variable Frequency Drive Panel?
8) What type of Application will be required of the Hitachi L3T2030X Pre-engineered Drive Panel?
Positive Displacement Pump?
Cranes and Lifts?
9) What will be the Speed Range requirements for the motor? This information will often dictate the AC drive used for the Hitachi L3T2030X Packaged AC Drive Solution.
10) Will Acceleration and or Deceleration time be critical considerations for the Hitachi L3T2030X Custom AC Drive Panel?
11) What Type of Control will be used for your Hitachi L3T2030X VFD Panel?
This information will be used to customize the enclosure for the Hitachi L3T2030X Variable Frequency Drive Panel.
12) How far from the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Package will the AC motor be located?
13) Will a Line Reactor or Load Reactor be required for the Hitachi L3T2030X Pre-engineered AC Drive Panel?
14) How will the Motor be Stopped? Perhaps dynamic braking will be required of the Hitachi L3T2030X VFD Panel.
15) Will the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel require a Fusible Disconnect or Circuit Breaker Disconnect?
16) Will the Hitachi L3T2030X VFD Package require a two or perhaps a three contactor bypass with thermal overload protection to insure continued machine operation?
17) Could a Soft Starter Bypass, within the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel, be utilized to insure continued machine operation?
18) Will an EMI Filter be required and built into the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel?
19) Will there be a need to switch the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel from line power to a standby generator?
20) Will a Voltage Monitor be required for the Hitachi L3T2030X Packaged AC Drive Panel to provide protection in case of loss of phase, under or over voltage, or voltage imbalance between phases?
21) If a 3R enclosure is utilized for the Hitachi L3T2030X AC Drive Panel, a Lighting Arrestor could be included.
22) Name on outer door showing the machine ID to be controlled by the Hitachi L3T2030X Pre-engineered Drive Panel?
23) Isolation transformers are sometimes utilized to insure complete isolation of grounding and possible noise producing input power.
Drive Panels for Hitachi AC Drives, Hitachi VFDs and Hitachi Inverters