We provide all LEESON Motor, LEESON Electric, LEESON Electric Motor, LEESON Washgard Series and LEESON Speedmaster Series products.
LEESON Three Phase Stainless Steel Motors
|Mechanical Protection Features:|
- All exterior components are 300-Series stainless steel
- Protech Bearing isolator used for the output shaft seal
- Double Lip Viton shaft seal used on non-drive output shaft on TEFC motors
- Minimal exterior fasteners due to no through-bolt design and screw on conduit box covers reduces surface areas that may trap contaminants
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture resistant, high temperature grease for long life
- Rotor/Cartridge, “Q-CAR,” design for quick access to bearings
- O-ring sealed openings on conduit box covers and Rotor/Cartridge cover
- Rigid Cast Base for rugged applications
- Conduit box lead hole location Rota table on TEFC designs
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched to the motor frame making frame surface smooth, which eliminates areas that trap contaminants
- Ease of clean construction is BISSC certified for bakery applications and motors meet Pharmaceutical Duty specifications
|Electrical Performance and Protection Features:|
- Motors meet EPACT mandates for non-exempt motors when tested without shaft seals
- Total winding encapsulation using an Epoxy Resin.
- LEESON’s exclusive IRIS™ Inverter-Rated Insulation System provides extra protection and long life, especially when used in applications driven by an Inverter.
|Standards and Approvals:|
- Motors are UL component recognized – file number E57948, guide number PRGY2
- CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program, report number EEV 78720-1
- Construction is CSA Certified for safety, report number LR33543 and listed under BISSC authorization number 769
|Ratings: Both Rigid Base and C-Face less Base|
|Horsepower||1/2 to 2||1/2 to 2|
LEESON Three Phase Stainless Steel Motors Part Numbers:
Purchase your LEESON Three Phase Stainless Steel Motors today!