Speak to an Expert Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
Jason Belt Multi-Rib V Belt
Belt Type – J
Belt Size/Part No – 410J
Effective Length – 41
Approx. Weight Per Rib – 0.02
Multi-Rib V-Belts – J, L, M
Where a broad range of speed ratios (up to 60:1) is required, Multi-Rib V-belts are often
recommended. Belt turnover is eliminated. Additionally, Multi-Rib V-belts offer greater flexibility than banded V-belts for smaller pulley diameters and more compact drives. Greater belt rib to pulley groove contact gives more power transmission in less space. Multi-Rib V-belts are also available in polyurethane construction on special order. For K section automotive and other sizes not listed, consult Jason/Megadyne. Multi-Rib V-belts conform to ARPM Engineering Standard IP-26 and ISO 9982.
Multi-Rib V-belts are specified by the effective length in inches multiplied by 10, the cross section and the number of ribs.
Features & Benefits
- High Flexibility – Runs on small diameter pulleys, speed ratios up to 60:1
- Multiple Rib Construction – Eliminates turnover, one belt per drive, reduced noise and vibration
- Polyester Tensile Cord – High power capacity, low stretch
- Fiber Reinforced Back – Lateral stiffness
- Multiple Profiles – Wide range of power – design powers up to 800 HP
- Compound – Polybutadiene
- Tensile Cord – Polyester
- Applications – To be used in most classical, wedge, or FHP applications where the most compact and reliable drives are needed
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-26 and ISO 9982
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM/ISO standards
- Special Constructions – Additional Cover Rubber (Max. 1/8″)
Ground Top or Ribs (Max. 10″ Width)
- Flexonic® – Special construction elastic Multi-Rib belts now available for OEM applications. No take-up or idlers required. Custom-designed for your fixed center drives. Consult Jason/Megadyne Engineering for details.