Speak to an Expert Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
Sumitomo Hyponic Gearmotor
3-Phase 7.5HP 5.5kW 60Hz
Ask A Question
Part No – RNYM8-1634-YC-EP-B-25
Frequency – 60 Hz
Input Speed – 1750 RPM
Poles – 4
Output Speed – 70.0 RPM
Output Torque – 5740 in-lbs
Service Factor – 1.90
Overhung Load – 1740 lbs
HP – 7.5
Frame Size – 1634
Selection AGMA Class – C
Ratio – 25
Sumitomo’s patented, all steel hypoid gear technology leads the industry in quiet operation and high efficiency. The Hyponic significantly outperforms worm gearing across ratios from 30:1 to 1440:1
Reduction – Combination of hypoid gear input and involute gear output.
Lubrication – Grease lubricated; filled with special high-grade grease prior to shipment.
Seals – Nitrile material, triple or double lipped output seals. Input seals are FKH.
Material – Casing: aluminum alloy or cast iron; Gear : chrome-molybdenum steel
Paint Color – Blue, Munsell color number 6.5PB 3.6/8.2 or silver
Bearings – Deep groove ball bearings on input and output.
- Up to 85% efficient across all ratios and requires no cooling fan
- NSF 51 approved antimicrobial powder coating
- More torque density in a compact unit
- Maintenance-free grease lubrication eliminates oil changes
- Aluminum, corrosion resistant housing
- Multiple mounting configurations
- Hollow bore makes installation and retrofit quick and easy
- Extremely quiet, smooth operation is ideal for commercial use
- Optional popular keyed-hollow bore sizes available: 1-3/16″, 1-7/16″, 1-15/16″ 2-3/16″
• Output Shafts Available
• Stainless Steel Gear Motors Available
• Wash Down Duty Gear Motors Available
• Gear Motors with Brake Available
Purchase Your Sumitomo Hyponic Gear Motor Today !
Ask A Question
Click on link below to Sumitomo Product Showcase:Sumitomo Showcase Catalog PDF